• Please enter the clinic no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
• As we have recently changed to a paperless system, we require all patients to complete an on-line intake form. This will provide us with up to date information on each person.
Make sure to include a list of all current medications and supplements that you take on a regular basis.
• Payment is due at the end of every session. We accept cash, Visa, debit and MasterCard.
• If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment you must give 24 hours notice. This is a courtesy to the clinic and others who are waiting for appointments.
• If you miss your scheduled appointment and do not provide adequate notice you will be charged for your appointment.
• We have a NO SCENT policy. This includes fabric softeners, scented laundry soap, scented deodorant and scented lotions, shampoos, conditioners, and hair spray/creams. Please respect others.
• In order for us to fully examine your body, you may be asked to undress to your underwear. If this is not suitable for you, any type of stretchy, form fitted clothing which allows you to move and the practitioner to see your structure will be fine.
• A lovely addition to our clinic is our therapy dog named Padi who is extremely friendly and hypoallergenic. She especially loves children and enjoys being part of the healing process. You may request that she is not present during the treatment if you prefer.